Sunday, November 1, 2009

Validation

I haven't managed to quite get there but I have had a really good go at getting the whole site to validate. I still have a couple of days so there is the possibility that I might be able to fix the few errors that are there. I will need to do some further research into what exactly is wrong with my code. Fixing the little common sense things were easy. It is the references to CSS and JavaScript that the W3C validator doesn't seem to like ... I just don't know why!
I have essentially finished my site, written my learning reflection and put together the site documentation and linked the appropriate documents for ease in moving between them. I am in the final few days of this subject (-2 and counting) and have learnt alot about what I can do and what is more challenging for me. I look forward to being able to develop the skills I have learnt in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment